Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Senior Manager Auditor is $123,273
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Senior Manager Auditors?
An early career Senior Manager Auditor with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $99,497 based on 5 salaries. A mid-career Senior Manager Auditor with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $116,572 based on 165 salaries. An experienced …Read more
What Do Senior Manager Auditors Do?
Senior manager auditors are responsible for managing auditing tasks for their company. They are in charge of leading a group of auditors to assess financial activity and operational efficiency. They perform regular audits of company departments and recommend specific scopes for auditing activities, as well as assign tasks to auditing team members. One of the senior managing auditor's main functions is creating documentation based on collected audit data. They use this data to identify evidence …Read more
- Contribute to the development of strategies and procedures for carrying out internal audits.
- Conduct audits of a business's finance and accounting practices.
- Assist in reporting audit results to senior management.
- Work with management to schedule and coordinate audits.
- Supervise auditing staff, assign tasks, and review audits.