Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Senior Product Engineer is $107,998
What Do Senior Product Engineers Do?
Senior product engineers are responsible for all aspects of the design, implementation, and management of new products' development. This involves taking customer needs and expectations, merging those with their design knowledge, and planning a new engineering product. Once a design has been established and all necessary consultation with clients and other engineers has occurred, the manufacturing process must be designed and implemented. After manufacturing, the final product must be …Read more
- Support design and troubleshooting efforts internally.
- Document product requirements, implementation steps and verification checks.
- Examine supplies and materials and test for suitability.
- Identify root cause of failures and issues, documenting all findings.
- Work with sales teams to resolve customer problems.