Senior Software Engineer in Charlotte, North Carolina Salary
The average salary for a Senior Software Engineer in Charlotte, North Carolina is $96,979 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
|Salary||$70,000 - $121,519|
|Bonus||$0.00 - $11,745|
|Total Pay (||$68,255 - $122,688|
Job Description for Senior Software Engineer
A senior software engineer typically has a background in computer science, web development, and/or engineering. A bachelor's degree in any of those fields is generally considered a plus, as is experience working in web development. Some abilities they might have are a strong attention to detail, an ability to multitask, and an ability to work independently and on a team. Senior software engineers usually work in an office. They may work with other people to complete projects, but staying focused and working alone is typical.Read More...
Senior Software Engineer Tasks
- Test and document software for client applications.
- Guide and review work of junior engineers.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications and help manage project priorities and timelines.
- Write, modify, and debug software for client applications.
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
Senior Software Engineer Job Listings
Key Stats for Senior Software Engineer
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.