Senior Trial Attorney Salary
For Senior Trial Attorneys, annual average wages total $127K per year. Career duration and the particular city each impact pay for this group, with the former having the largest influence. Job satisfaction is reported as high by the vast majority of workers. A fair number report receiving medical coverage from their employers and slightly more than half collect dental insurance. The majority of Senior Trial Attorneys (67 percent) who took the survey are men. The information for this rundown comes from respondents who completed PayScale's salary questionnaire.
|Salary||$94,247 - $200,000|
|Bonus||$2,576 - $48,479|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$98,361 - $247,301|
Job Description for Senior Trial Attorney
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges, and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings, and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
Senior Trial Attorney Job Listings
Key Stats for Senior Trial Attorney
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.