Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Senior Vice President (SVP), Commercial Lending is $143,087
What Do Senior Vice President (SVP), Commercial Lendings Do?
Commercial lending senior vice presidents (SVPs) are generally responsible for developing and implementing credit risk policies and procedures for their organizations and providing reviews, identifications, and analyses of credit risks. They are also responsible for ensuring that credit limits do not exceed certain amounts on any one account.
Depending on the business in need of a credit loan, commercial lending SVPs measure and monitor the particular risks of lending credit to that business. …Read more
- Oversee a team of loan officers structuring, writing, and closing commercial loans.
- Act as a representative of the bank in the business and local community.
- Contribute to the creation and enforcement of credit policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers, develop referral networks, and identify opportunities for loan sales.
- Develop and execute loan portfolio strategies, monitor the performance of loans, and work to mitigate risks.