Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Solutions Architect is $125,259
What Do Solutions Architects Do?
Solutions architects are in charge of creating, designing, and implementing arrangements within a business. They help to build new systems needed by the company and must be able to identify the business' current problems and future technological goals. They are also in charge of communicating with other departments to implement new plans and goals. Solutions architects can work in the fields of business development, business planning, mentoring, management, or quality assurance. In some cases, …Read more
- Act as the lead for the translation of business objectives and requirements into functional solutions.
- Prepare and document testing requirements as well as all test data.
- Lead brainstorming sessions and identify areas for process improvements.
- Prioritize goals and objectives, and monitor the work of others.
- Design and develop technical solutions based on existing technologies.
FAQs About Solutions Architects
What is the highest pay for Solutions Architects in Sunnyvale?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Solutions Architect in Sunnyvale is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Solutions Architects in Sunnyvale?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Solutions Architect in Sunnyvale is $NaN / year
How can Solutions Architects increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Solutions Architect is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Solutions Architect that oversees more junior Solutions Architects, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.