Sr. Commissions Analyst Salary
The average pay for a Sr. Commissions Analyst is $70,049 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field.
$48,059 - $110,738
|Salary||$48,059 - $110,738|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$47,819 - $109,262|
Job Description for Sr. Commissions Analyst
- Analyze complex financial data to provide forecasts, models and reports.
- Collect, integrate, validate, scrub and define commissions data.
- Analyze variances and sales reports to determine trends and suggest opportunities.
- Track and prioritize technical issues and write test cases to identify the source of problems.
- Identify business needs and create technical specifications to meet goals.
Sr. Commissions Analyst Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Sr. Commissions Analyst
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.