Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Sr. Logistics Analyst is $75,193
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Sr. Logistics Analysts?
An early career Sr. Logistics Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $68,186 based on 91 salaries. A mid-career Sr. Logistics Analyst with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $71,457 based on 93 salaries. An experienced Sr. …Read more
What Do Sr. Logistics Analysts Do?
Senior logistics analyst positions are common in a wide variety of industries, typically within companies that provide services or products in a highly competitive environment. These positions usually require a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a business or engineering field, or another relevant field. Many positions also require a project management professional (PMP) certification, while some specialized fields may have other requirements. Work experience requirements depend on the specific …Read more
- Ensure the flow of supplies and goods meets legal, safety, and contractual requirements.
- Conduct obsolescence and sustainability studies on particular supplies or goods.
- Coordinate with vendors to obtain the necessary quality of supplies in good time.
- Analyze and study the distribution and network, and model the process.
- Develop logistics plans and policies for efficient distribution and allocation.