Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Sr. Logistics Analyst is $90,757
What Do Sr. Logistics Analysts Do?
Senior logistics analyst positions are common in a wide variety of industries, typically within companies that provide services or products in a highly competitive environment. These positions usually require a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a business or engineering field, or another relevant field. Many positions also require a project management professional (PMP) certification, while some specialized fields may have other requirements. Work experience requirements depend on the specific …Read more
- Ensure the flow of supplies and goods meets legal, safety, and contractual requirements.
- Conduct obsolescence and sustainability studies on particular supplies or goods.
- Coordinate with vendors to obtain the necessary quality of supplies in good time.
- Analyze and study the distribution and network, and model the process.
- Develop logistics plans and policies for efficient distribution and allocation.
FAQs About Sr. Logistics Analysts
What is the highest pay for Sr. Logistics Analysts in Stafford?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Sr. Logistics Analyst in Stafford is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Sr. Logistics Analysts in Stafford?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Sr. Logistics Analyst in Stafford is $NaN / year
How can Sr. Logistics Analysts increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Sr. Logistics Analyst is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Sr. Logistics Analyst that oversees more junior Sr. Logistics Analysts, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.