Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Staff Development Coordinator is $29.15
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Staff Development Coordinators?
An entry-level Staff Development Coordinator with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $26.73 based on 21 salaries. An early career Staff Development Coordinator with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $25.48 based on …Read more
What Do Staff Development Coordinators Do?
A staff development coordinator is generally in charge of initial training for newly hired employees, as well as continuing education and development for existing workers. The coordinator usually conducts hands-on training, as well as supervises and administers the work of trainers who report to him or her. It is important for a person in this field to be an excellent communicator, because it is likely that this worker will be required to frequently give training presentations. They also must …Read more
- Overall responsibility for the training of new and current staff of an organization.
- Maintain a training budget for the organization.
- Research and recommend training programs outside the organization.
- Create training programs with the collaboration of other departments.
- Identify training needs of the organization by investigating training issues of other departments.