Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Subcontract Administrator is $70,442
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Subcontract Administrators?
An entry-level Subcontract Administrator with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $55,334 based on 39 salaries. An early career Subcontract Administrator with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $62,305 based on 225 …Read more
What Do Subcontract Administrators Do?
Subcontract administrators are responsible for effectively administrating subcontracts for their company. They are in charge of negotiating subcontracts starting from the proposal phase to close-out. They communicate with external partners, as well as create reports and contracts based on the project requirements. They work with colleagues by sharing subcontract information to reach all organizational objectives in a timely manner, as well as use a personal computer to create contract drafts …Read more
- Receive, review, revise, and negotiate around subcontracts and proposals.
- Create reports, visualizations and documents to illustrate progress and analyses.
- Resolve disagreements and concerns, communicating across groups.
- Lead subcontract compliance and scheduling, negotiating changes.
- Verify pricing and rates with multiple sources and .