The average salary for an Experienced Systems Analyst at Accenture is $95,550.
Is Systems Analyst your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$0 - $96k
$0 - $2k
$85k - $126k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Systems Analyst
People who wish to work as systems analysts must be able to think outside the box, finding effective solutions for businesses and other clients. They must be adept at investigating problems and fixing them in the most efficient way possible. Systems analysts must be knowledgeable in programming languages, operating systems and hardware. Those hoping to work in this field must be educated in technology, and they must be able to keep up with the quickly changing world of software. In addition …Read more
Systems Analyst Tasks
- Analyze and route issues into the proper ticketing systems and update and close tickets in a timely manner.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations.
- Establish new users, manage access levels and reset passwords.
- Conduct application testing and provide database management support.
- Create and maintain documentation as necessary for operational and security audits.
Popular Employer Salaries for Systems Analyst
Explore the most common career paths for Systems Analyst. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Systems Analyst Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Years of Experience
This data is based on 14 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$60k - $124k
$48k - $111k
$28k - $55k
$33k - $67k
$41k - $102k
$50k - $103k
$83k - $152k
$53k - $98k
$42k - $83k
$28k - $52k