Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Systems Analyst is $66,130
What Do Systems Analysts Do?
People who wish to work as systems analysts must be able to think outside the box, finding effective solutions for businesses and other clients. They must be adept at investigating problems and fixing them in the most efficient way possible. Systems analysts must be knowledgeable in programming languages, operating systems and hardware. Those hoping to work in this field must be educated in technology, and they must be able to keep up with the quickly changing world of software.
In addition …Read more
- Conduct application testing and provide database management support.
- Create and maintain documentation as necessary for operational and security audits.
- Establish new users, manage access levels and reset passwords.
- Analyze and route issues into the proper ticketing systems and update and close tickets in a timely manner.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations.