The average salary for an Early-Career Systems Analyst at Metron Inc is $63,402.
Is Systems Analyst your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$0 - $63k
$0 - $65k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Systems Analyst
People who wish to work as systems analysts must be able to think outside the box, finding effective solutions for businesses and other clients. They must be adept at investigating problems and fixing them in the most efficient way possible. Systems analysts must be knowledgeable in programming languages, operating systems and hardware. Those hoping to work in this field must be educated in technology, and they must be able to keep up with the quickly changing world of software. In addition …Read more
Systems Analyst Tasks
- Conduct application testing and provide database management support.
- Create and maintain documentation as necessary for operational and security audits.
- Establish new users, manage access levels and reset passwords.
- Analyze and route issues into the proper ticketing systems and update and close tickets in a timely manner.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations.
Popular Employer Salaries for Systems Analyst
The top respondents for the job title Systems Analyst are from the companies Fidelity Investments, UPMC Presbyterian UPMC and Accenture. Reported salaries are highest at OptumHealth, Inc. where the average pay is $75,000. Other companies that offer high salaries for this role include Visa, Inc. and Fidelity Investments, earning around $74,000 and $66,732, respectively. UPMC Presbyterian UPMC pays the lowest at around $50,028. Accenture and Maximus, Inc. also pay on the lower end of the scale, paying $56,686 and $60,565, respectively.
Systems Analyst Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Related Job Salaries
$60k - $124k
$48k - $111k
$28k - $55k
$41k - $102k
$33k - $68k
$50k - $103k
$83k - $153k
$53k - $98k
$42k - $84k
$28k - $53k