Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Technical Analyst is $65,202
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Technical Analysts?
An entry-level Technical Analyst with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $59,889 based on 119 salaries. An early career Technical Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $61,439 based on 368 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Technical Analysts Do?
Technical analysts examine an organization's earnings, dividends, products, and research. They ensure continuity of services by providing the planning, leadership, and project coordination necessary to implement new products and optimize old ones. They must also be able to resolve technical problems. Technicians have many different methods and tools that are used to track data. Many use software and computer programs, including software that produce charts, to oversee the changing patterns. …Read more
- Track, resolve, and document root causes of user technical problems.
- Write and communicate technical requirements for new and ongoing projects.
- Develop and deliver operational reports and summaries of problems or technical difficulties.
- Assess infrastructure and platforms to judge feasibility and usefulness of available tools and resources.
- Maintain and update software, hardware, and training materials.