What Do Traffic Coordinators Do?
A traffic coordinator works in advertising in a company that offers goods or services for sale on a larger-scale platform. They work with marketing, advertising, development, and sales departments to facilitate the placement of ads to achieve maximum impact. The traffic coordinator also works to ensure that products or services have properly targeted advertisements that have a consistent tone and message.
The traffic coordinator works with across all media to facilitate the placement of advert…Read more
- Ensure that projects move along seamlessly through the work process from start to completion.
- Manage outgoing and incoming shipments, process invoices, enter information into program logs and interact with external vendors.
- Create and maintain work schedules to track and prioritize responsibilities between various departments.
- Schedule activities and establish objectives for their group.
- Send out communications to corporate offices and employees.