Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary Salary
The average salary for a Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary is $160,454 per year.
$100,671 - $302,756
|Salary||$100,671 - $302,756|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$110,738 - $318,105|
Job Description for Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary
- Report compliance and legal issues to management and develop plans for resolving those problems.
- Develop effective legal strategies and representation to protect the company's interests in legal cases and with regulatory agencies.
- Under the direction of the head of the legal department, manage a company's legal activity and a team of legal personnel.
- Act as the corporate secretary and keep corporate records and taking notes at board and shareholder meetings.
- Advise company management on legal issues and provide feedback on company legal strategies, and coordinate outside legal counsel.
Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary Job Listings
Key Stats for Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary