Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Vice President (VP), Analytics is $153,501
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Vice President (VP), Analytics?
An early career Vice President (VP), Analytics with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $120,335 based on 11 salaries. A mid-career Vice President (VP), Analytics with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $138,006 based on 70 salaries. …Read more
What Do Vice President (VP), Analytics Do?
Vice presidents (VP), analytics, work for various organizations. They analyze various market segments related to their industry and identify and capture opportunities for strategic alliances. They are involved in their organization's new business development. They must provide leaderhip in developing and planning strategic and quantitative analysis to achieve their organization's mission and goals.
Vice presidents, analytics, implement specific strategies and lead a team of business …Read more
- Lead and supervise groups researching strategic business data and conducting data analysis.
- Interpret information and communicate findings to executives.
- Define and meet annual budgetary goals.
- Collaborate with industry leaders and experts to define tactics and strategies.
- Develop and enforce standards for the process of data collection and analysis.