Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Vice President (VP), Product Management is $172,017
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Vice President (VP), Product Managements?
An entry-level Vice President (VP), Product Management with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $136,462 based on 6 salaries. An early career Vice President (VP), Product Management with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total …Read more
What Do Vice President (VP), Product Managements Do?
The vice president of product management is typically a member of the organization's management team who manages the product development team. Their main objective is to work with project and product managers to ensure products meet the need of the organization's customers. The vice president of product management is responsible for developing project plans, creating master project schedules, scheduling the product delivery process and milestones, assisting the product development team with any …Read more
- Manage product lifecycle for a portfolio of projects.
- Research and respond to market trends.
- Train and support new products and their sales and manufacturing teams.
- Track and report on risks, product evaluations and strategy decisions.
- Lead design and testing of new products, determining which projects should continue.