Vice President (VP) of Research in New York Salary
How much does a Vice President (VP) of Research make in New York, NY? A Vice President (VP) of Research in New York enjoys a hefty income, with the average salary surpassing six figures ($146,410) annually. This is 8% higher than the national average for a Vice President (VP) of Research which is $134,331 annually. Salaries for a Vice President (VP) of Research in New York range from $101,367 per year to $195,998 per year. Total Annual Compensation, which includes salary, bonus, and profit sharing for a Vice President (VP) of Research in New York ranges from $106,040 to $243,610 annually. Among those reporting, there is an average job satisfaction rating of 4 out of 5 stars. Men make up a majority of the Vice President (VP) of Research workforce in New York among those reporting — 71 percent to be exact. In New York, a Vice President (VP) of Research often enjoys medical, dental, and vision benefits provided by their employer.
|Salary||$101,367 - $195,998|
|Bonus||$9,192 - $75,503|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$106,040 - $243,610|
Job Description for Vice President (VP) of Research
- Develop project plans, budgets, and deadlines, and work with scientists to identify project components and materials.
- Create and carry out the company's research and development plan, and work to meet company R&D objectives.
- Oversee a company's development of new products and production processes to keep ahead of the competition.
- Follow the development of new research technologies and keep the company up to date, and train researchers in the use of new processes.
- Manage the R&D team, and ensure the organization is fully staffed and recruit new researchers.
Vice President (VP) of Research Job Listings
Key Stats for Vice President (VP) of Research
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.