Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Web Analytics Specialist is $63,933
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Web Analytics Specialists?
An early career Web Analytics Specialist with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $52,116 based on 31 salaries. A mid-career Web Analytics Specialist with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $82,578 based on 11 salaries. An …Read more
What Do Web Analytics Specialists Do?
Web analytics specialists use a variety of tools to determine which online marketing tactics are working for a company and how these efforts can be improved. These analysts should be proficient in various coding languages and able to create automation methods for tasks which will be carried out regularly, and a strong understanding of Google Analytics is also necessary for this position.
Web analytics specialists use online tools to determine why traffic is moving in a certain way, such as at …Read more
- Import, clean, review, expand, validate and document datasets.
- Engage across units to identify and meet data needs.
- Define metrics and track, analyze and report on specific project outcomes.
- Organize, interpret and summarize findings, creating presentations and reports.
- Analyze data using statistical methods to identify trends, meet organizational goals and feed dashboards.