Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Website Manager is $58,548
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Website Managers?
An entry-level Website Manager with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $42,500 based on 7 salaries. An early career Website Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $49,995 based on 77 salaries. A mid-career …Read more
What Do Website Managers Do?
Typical employers for website managers include a wide variety of organizations that rely on having a web presence. This manager usually supervises how, where, and when promotional, graphic, and written content is added to a site and updated; they oversee the site’s functionality as well. For e-commerce sites, website managers also help ensure customers can effectively use the website, including with accounts, logins, purchasing, and other facets.
Website managers typically work with a variety …Read more
- Assess web-traffic to understand how users are interacting with the site.
- Ensure that website is working properly, resolving any glitches.
- Develop, maintain and update an organizations website.
- Develop and oversee the development of web content to ensure accuracy and demographic relevance.
- Design and implement special web features, marketing projects and online events when needed.