Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Wholesaler, Financial Services is $75,000
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Wholesaler, Financial Services?
An early career Wholesaler, Financial Services with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $73,194 based on 11 salaries. A mid-career Wholesaler, Financial Services with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $72,774 based on 15 salaries. …Read more
What Do Wholesaler, Financial Services Do?
Wholesalers of financial services are responsible for facilitating territorial plans, expanding client list, and meeting financial services objectives on behalf of their company. Some of their main responsibilities include working with other firms to delimit zones and reaching agreements for wholesaling services in certain areas.
In addition, they use their excellent interpersonal skills to communicate and explain different financial services available. They also develop and implement …Read more
- Develop new and build upon existing relationships with financial advisors/ registered representatives in the Broker Dealer network within their territory.
- Strive to become a knowledgeable resource to the broker dealer network and internal associates on all aspects of the investment industry, competitors, and products available in the market.
- Maintain knowledge of company's business and market performance/position in order to provide guidance to financial advisors/registered representatives related to company's distributed products.
- Proactively educate financial advisors/registered representatives regarding company's distributed products and benefits and make recommendations to clients.
- Provide appropriate guidance to the financial advisors/registered representatives regarding the company's operating results and business strategies.