The average salary for a Wholesaler, Financial Services is $74,310.
Is Wholesaler, Financial Services your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$50k - $126k
$3k - $192k
$6k - $15k
$16k - $391k
$55k - $329k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Wholesaler, Financial Services
Wholesalers of financial services are responsible for facilitating territorial plans, expanding client list, and meeting financial services objectives on behalf of their company. Some of their main responsibilities include working with other firms to delimit zones and reaching agreements for wholesaling services in certain areas. In addition, they use their excellent interpersonal skills to communicate and explain different financial services available. They also develop and implement wholesal…Read more
Wholesaler, Financial Services Tasks
- Develop new and build upon existing relationships with financial advisors/ registered representatives in the Broker Dealer network within their territory.
- Strive to become a knowledgeable resource to the broker dealer network and internal associates on all aspects of the investment industry, competitors, and products available in the market.
- Maintain knowledge of company's business and market performance/position in order to provide guidance to financial advisors/registered representatives related to company's distributed products.
- Proactively educate financial advisors/registered representatives regarding company's distributed products and benefits and make recommendations to clients.
- Provide appropriate guidance to the financial advisors/registered representatives regarding the company's operating results and business strategies.
Job Satisfaction for Wholesaler, Financial Services
Explore the most common career paths for Wholesaler, Financial Services. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
Wholesaler, Financial Services
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Wholesaler, Financial Services Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Wholesaler, Financial Services
Skills that pay less than market rate include Microsoft Office, Presentation and Sales.
Pay by Experience Level for Wholesaler, Financial Services
An early career Wholesaler, Financial Services with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $76,711 based on 20 salaries. A mid-career Wholesaler, Financial Services with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $72,722 based on 25 salaries. An experienced Wholesaler, Financial Services with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $76,026 based on 41 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of $85,000.
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Wholesaler, Financial Services in their job title in New York, New York earn an average of 64.3% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Dallas, Texas (41.3% more) and Boston, Massachusetts (16.2% more).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 99 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$28k - $55k
$33k - $67k
$38k - $77k
$53k - $98k
$28k - $52k
$48k - $111k
$51k - $97k
$12k - $43k
$57k - $109k
$32k - $70k