Avg. Base Salary (ZAR)
The average salary for a Division General Manager is R793,542
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Division General Managers?
An early career Division General Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of R581,945 based on 18 salaries. A mid-career Division General Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R736,827 based on 28 salaries. An …Read more
What Do Division General Managers Do?
The division general manager oversees a division's day-to-day duties and supervises others within their division. Additionally, the division general manager makes sure that customers relationships are going well and accounts are retained. They secure bids and contracts with vendors, make sure safety standards are followed, train new employees, and update employee job roles as needed.
The division general manager typically works both indoors in an office setting, and they may work outdoors …Read more
- Manage and direct staff and coordinate schedules and resources.
- Monitor complaints and grievances, and create plans to reduce risk.
- Mentor and coach staff to reach higher standards.
- Monitor and report on operational activities and staff and budget projections.
- Meet or surpass budget goals and monitor and adjust objectives as needed.