Avg. Base Salary (ZAR)
The average salary for a Division Operations Manager is R600,000
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Division Operations Managers?
An early career Division Operations Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of R280,000 based on 9 salaries. A mid-career Division Operations Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R510,000 based on 9 salaries. An …Read more
What Do Division Operations Managers Do?
The main role of a division operations manager is to provide leadership and a vision for growth within their company. A typical divisions operation manager oversees profit and loss responsibility, safety, development, operations, resource management, growth, teamwork, and the culture within the workplace. Through leadership, the divisions operations managers makes necessary changes to increase profit, efficiency, and/or corporate culture. The hours for these positions vary. Some division …Read more
- Oversee branch managers' efforts to increase employee productivity and ensure employee safety.
- Supervise division operations staff, provide training, assign tasks, and monitor performance.
- Implement and enforce corporate directives and policies within the division.
- Manage the activities and processes of a division of a company, working to improve efficiency and increase revenue.
- Set operational goals, track progress, and make changes to meet those goals.