Avg. Base Salary (ZAR)
The average salary for a Senior Project Manager, IT is R794,442
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Senior Project Manager, ITS?
An early career Senior Project Manager, IT with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of R547,911 based on 20 salaries. A mid-career Senior Project Manager, IT with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R652,050 based on 51 salaries. An …Read more
What Do Senior Project Manager, ITS Do?
Senior project managers must be well organized, extremely responsible, and capable of working with a wide variety of other people. Senior IT project managers work in a fast paced and frequently changing industry, and must work very hard to keep up with the responsibilities they are tasked with. They must also be proficient at working with a number of technologies and at keeping up with the ever changing field of information technology. They must also be educated, generally holding at least a …Read more
- Conduct meetings with all key stakeholders in order to announce the start of the project and review the overall project plan.
- Create, track and forecast changes in project budgets.
- Measure project performance.
- Develop a detailed project plan with identified critical path tasks.
- Record detailed customer requirements, constraints and assumptions with stakeholders in order to establish the project deliverables.