What is it like working as an Account Manager Sales?
Account Manager Sales in Adelaide:
"Working at Microsoft Australia."
Pros: - autonomy to act and make my own decisions.
- many opportunities for problem solving.
- working with customers to solve problems and sell solutions.
- flexibility with work hours.
- improving my skills through working in a high performing team environment.
- working with a team that feels like family.
- free car park in the city.
Cons: - my manager is based in a different city, so I don't get many opportunities to spend with him. This means that he has less opportunities to observe my skills, capabilities and potential.
- I look after a large customer base, covering half of the Australian territory. It can be challenging to have enough time to have meaningful engagements with my customers.