Business Process Analyst, Banking Salary
The average salary for a Business Process Analyst, Banking is $67,256 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
$56,944 - $121,078
Job Description for Business Process Analyst, Banking
- Collaborate across groups to identify goals and establish working processes.
- Scope and define projects and their output and variables.
- Create tests and validate results to identify process challenges and goals.
- Create work flow documentation and shared documentation for teaching and reporting.
- Analyze existing automation and create new automation to improve processes.