Certified Healthcare Risk Manager Salary
A Certified Healthcare Risk Manager earns an average wage of $39.61 per hour.
$38.48 - $40.56
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$55,368 - $123,168|
Job Description for Certified Healthcare Risk Manager
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the risk management program.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional, HIPPA, and JCAHO standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Create and implement educational programs to promote risk management in the organization.
- Examine, analyze and report on risk data to determine potential loss.
- Gather, analyze and retain claims, worker's comp, or any associated risk data.
Certified Healthcare Risk Manager Job Listings
Key Stats for Certified Healthcare Risk Manager