Chief Fashion Designer Salary
A Chief Fashion Designer earns an average salary of $137,759 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$83,027 - $176,821
|Salary||$83,027 - $176,821|
|Bonus||$493.16 - $31,785|
|Total Pay (||$83,027 - $194,340|
Job Description for Chief Fashion Designer
- Direct and coordinate workers who draw and cut patterns and sew the products to meet deadlines.
- Select materials and equipment to create products and designs.
- Identify target markets and sales venues for fashion lines and individual products.
- Discuss and integrate sales and management product decisions into production and design processes.
- Conduct quality control on rough and finished products to ensure brand image is maintained.
Chief Fashion Designer Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Chief Fashion Designer
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.