Chief Fashion Designer Salary
A Chief Fashion Designer earns an average salary of $137,759 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$83,027 - $176,821
|Salary||$83,027 - $176,821|
|Bonus||$493.16 - $31,785|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$83,027 - $194,340|
Job Description for Chief Fashion Designer
- Direct and coordinate workers who draw and cut patterns and sew the products to meet deadlines.
- Select materials and equipment to create products and designs.
- Identify target markets and sales venues for fashion lines and individual products.
- Discuss and integrate sales and management product decisions into production and design processes.
- Conduct quality control on rough and finished products to ensure brand image is maintained.
Chief Fashion Designer Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Chief Fashion Designer
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.