Exercise Rehabilitation Specialist Salary
An Exercise Rehabilitation Specialist earns an average salary of $39,928 per year.
Job Description for Exercise Rehabilitation Specialist
- Create, implement, and help maintain exercise and lifestyle goals for patients following treatment for disease, injury or health issues.
- Record treatment given and equipment used.
- Instruct, safeguard and assist patients practicing exercises and functional activities.
- Administer active and passive manual therapeutic exercises.
- Observe patients during treatment to compile and evaluate data on progress.
Exercise Rehabilitation Specialist Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Exercise Rehabilitation Specialist Reviews
What is it like working as an Exercise Rehabilitation Specialist?
Exercise Rehabilitation Specialist in Rochelle:
Pros: The people and co-workers. You get to know your patients and it's great to come to work and be able to have fun and work at the same time. I love working out and getting my patients to workout as well and when they notice their jeans fitting better or no back pain when they wake up in the morning. I enjoy the little accomplishments of my patients and the excitement in their voices.
Cons: The hours are not the greatest, but I get to workout on my lunch or run errands. Just wish we got off a little earlier at least a couple times a week. Also, wish we had benefits and better pay. I don't like having to come in Friday when we are closed to catch up on my notes because I don't get paid for that, but it needs to be done and sometimes towards the end of the day I don't have time because I have too many patients.