Hardware Design Engineering Director Salary
A Hardware Design Engineering Director earns an average salary of $160,212 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs. The highest paying skills associated with this job are Engineering Design and Project Management.
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$47,114 - $190,479|
Job Description for Hardware Design Engineering Director
- Hire, review, and fire non-management employees.
- Specify, design, and develop computer and computer related products.
- Contribute to product line business strategy.
- Act as resource for technical information and problem solving.
- Plan, direct and coordinate daily activities of a department/group/team.