Podiatrist (DP / DPM) or Chiropodist Salary
The average salary for a Podiatrist (DP / DPM) or Chiropodist is $125,856 per year.
$88,084 - $155,136
Job Description for Podiatrist (DP / DPM) or Chiropodist
- Refer patients to physicians when symptoms indicative of systemic disorders, such as arthritis or diabetes, are observed in feet and legs.
- Advise patients about treatments and preventative foot care techniques.
- Prescribe medications, corrective devices, physical therapy, or surgery.
- Diagnose and treat bone, muscle, skin and joint disorders affecting the feet.
- Make and fit prosthetic appliances.