Senior Product Analyst Salary
Average Senior Product Analysts in the United States make around $81K annually. Location is the biggest factor affecting pay for this group, followed by career duration. Women make up a slight majority of Senior Product Analysts (58 percent) survey respondents. Most enjoy medical and dental coverage in this occupation, and a strong majority get vision benefits. Work is enjoyable for Senior Product Analysts, who typically claim high levels of job satisfaction. Respondents to the PayScale salary survey provided the data for this report.
Job Description for Senior Product Analyst
- Collaborate with other teams to enhance look and feel, functionality, and marketing of products.
- Prepare documentation about proposed and existing products including specific features, functionality, and requirements.
- Identify, collect data for, and analyze market segments to provide pricing and marketing strategy.
- Review product proposals and user data to make recommendations.
- Coordinate with vendors and federal groups.
Senior Product Analyst Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Senior Product Analyst
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Workers in their first five years can expect to earn $79K, but people who have been around for five to 10 years earn a noticeably bigger sum of $89K. Senior Product Analysts bring in $85K after working for 10 to 20 years. Survey participants who have worked for more than two decades report bringing in $89K on average.