Web Services Director Salary
The average pay for a Web Services Director is $87,248 per year. Experience has a moderate effect on income for this job. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field.
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Salary||$56,236 - $129,387|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$51,766 - $130,893|
Job Description for Web Services Director
- Hire, review, and fire managers.
- Work with the IT steering committee to establish the strategic direction of the Company's information systems as well as executing the strategy.
- implementation, deployment and operation of information systems and technology solutions for business needs.
- Identify and propose new information technologies and systems to improve business processes and decision making.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities of a multi-team or cross-functional organization.
Information Technology (IT) Director Job Listings
Popular Skills for Web Services Director
Web Services Director Reviews
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Web Services Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 7 votes.