Avg. Base Salary (AED)
The average salary for a Service Delivery Manager is AED 244,746
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Service Delivery Managers?
An early career Service Delivery Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of AED 173,793 based on 112 salaries. A mid-career Service Delivery Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of AED 240,000 based on 304 salaries. An …Read more
What Do Service Delivery Managers Do?
Service delivery mangers often are the first and only contact for a client who needs answers regarding information systems and their account. These managers must have the skills to conduct recovery exercises and be able to document every step and progress during the recovery. After every exercise, service delivery managers must create a formal report for the clients.
Service delivery managers must be experts on recovery support, information availability, and managing service delivery for …Read more
- Manage service delivery for a suite of customers and provide day to day operational guidance.
- Act as the link between a variety of projects, customers, and resources.
- Recommend solutions to problems and cost-effective strategies for clients.
- Monitor team members to ensure that project milestones are met and delivered on time.
- Design and execute techniques to enhance productivity and efficiency and reduce risks.