The average salary for a Training & Development Manager in United Arab Emirates is AED 492,000.
Is Training & Development Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
AED 0 - AED 492k
AED 0 - AED 492k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Training & Development Manager
A training and development manager helps their company with internal effectiveness and ability. Their responsibilities mainly consist of providing support to employees through various types of training. This may include holding workshops to introduce techniques to the entire staff, or working one-on-one with employees to tend to their individual professional needs. The training and development manager facilitates the growth of the individual performance of a worker and their ability to work effe…Read more
Training & Development Manager Tasks
- Coach and support staff through operational changes and supervision issues.
- Create, refine, and disseminate training manuals and other educational materials.
- Prepare training budget and evaluate instructor costs and performance.
- Support performance management and review process for supervisors and employees.
- Lead and evaluate training programs, orientation, and personnel development.
Training & Development Manager Job Listings
Years of Experience
This data is based on 3 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
AED 16k - AED 442k
AED 104k - AED 182k
AED 52k - AED 306k
AED 4k - AED 155k
AED 1 - AED 245k
AED 4k - AED 56k
AED 10k - AED 244k
AED 5k - AED 123k
AED 0 - AED 280k
AED 14k - AED 214k