Vice President (VP), Sales & Marketing Salary (United Arab Emirates)
A Vice President (VP), Sales & Marketing earns an average salary of AED 589,581 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
|Range||AED 0AED 1M|
|Salary||AED 220,000 - AED 913,252|
|Bonus||AED 5,034 - AED 297,988|
|Profit Sharing||AED 15,345|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|AED 250,000 - AED 1,052,858|
Job Description for Vice President (VP), Sales & Marketing
Vice presidents of marketing and sales have three primary tasks: finding leads for their business, closing sales, and making sure that subordinates are closing sales. Vice presidents of marketing and sales must seek out potential customers and contact them; to close their own sales, they must be persistent and use methods such as follow-up calls and emails to customers. To ensure that subordinate salespeople are doing their job they need to be, the vice president of marketing must monitor sales and procedures.Read More...
The vice president of marketing and sales needs to be well versed with their product, distribution, prices, and any other potentially relevant details that a customer may need to know. Just as much as vice presidents of marketing and sales need to close their sales, they need to be good leaders and supervisors, regularly checking performance and communicating any problems with salespeople.
Vice presidents of marketing and sales typically need a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or a similar field. They also need extensive experience in sales and marketing. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)
Vice President (VP), Sales & Marketing Tasks
- Act as subject matter experts to the CEO and other departmental leaders on issues relating to sales and marketing.
- Responsible for profit margin and overhead costs incurred for the department's operation.
- Responsible for competitive positioning of the organization within the market place.
- Plans and sets directions, coordinates the effort of department staffs towards achievement of organizational objectives.
- Develops objectives and policies for the sales and marketing department.