A Director of Communications and Digital Strategy earns an average salary of AU$146,267 per year.
AU$102,129 - AU$238,337
|Salary||AU$102,129 - AU$238,337|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|AU$102,129 - AU$265,580|
Job Description for Director of Communications and Digital Strategy
- Develop, evaluate, and manage digital marketing plans, such as customer acquisition strategies, budgets, and deliverables.
- Work with marketing leadership to ensure digital strategies accomplish marketing objectives.
- Work with IT to manage user experience across platforms, assisting with problem resolution.
- Oversee customer relationship management to increase user engagement across key digital platforms.
- Own digital marketing metrics and key performance indicators, presenting results to leadership and recommending solutions.
Director of Communications and Digital Strategy Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Key Stats for Director of Communications and Digital Strategy