Avg. Base Salary (AUD)
The average salary for a Flight Attendant is AU$45,000
What Do Flight Attendants Do?
Flight attendants help assure the comfort and safety of airplane passengers. They provide food and beverage service on many flights. They also instruct passengers about safety measures before and during flight operations. Flight attendants act as customer service contacts with travelers, answering questions about rewards programs and handling complaints. Finally, the attendants serve an important security role by observing passenger behavior and reporting and handling any problems they …Read more
- Greet fliers, accept tickets, assist with luggage, and direct passengers to their seats.
- Keep the passenger area hygienic and in keeping with appearance standards.
- Make announcements, answer questions, and resolve emergent problems.
- Serve and/or sell meals, beverages and in-flight entertainment.
- Provide safety overviews to all passengers, particularly the exit rows.
FAQs About Flight Attendants
What is the highest pay for Flight Attendants in Melbourne?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Flight Attendant in Melbourne is A$NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Flight Attendants in Melbourne?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Flight Attendant in Melbourne is A$NaN / year
How can Flight Attendants increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Flight Attendant is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Flight Attendant that oversees more junior Flight Attendants, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.