Avg. Base Salary (AUD)
The average salary for a Warranty Manager is AU$70,000
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Warranty Managers?
An early career Warranty Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of AU$57,965 based on 16 salaries. An experienced Warranty Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of AU$52,414 based on 8 salaries. In their late career …Read more
What Do Warranty Managers Do?
Warranty managers work for companies which manufacture or distribute material goods for consumers, as well as companies which offer third-party warranties. Often, warranties are offered to customers at the time of purchase and guarantee that the item will work at least until a certain time-period is over. If the product fails during this time, the consumer may submit a warranty claim in order to obtain a refund or a replacement, depending on the warranty terms.
Because this is a management …Read more
- Document, validate, and resolve warrant claims, and communicate with customers.
- Answer phones and resolve customer concerns.
- Process warranty enrollments, educate customers about usage, and answer questions.
- Create reports on customer interactions, warranty claims, and related statistics.
- Analyze root causes of warranty claims and identify methods to reduce claims.