The average hourly pay for an Administrative Technician in Montréal, Québec is C$23.74.
Is Administrative Technician your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
C$18 - C$29
C$37,943 - C$58,958
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Administrative Technician
Administrative technicians work primarily in offices and perform a variety of technical, administrative, and clerical duties, including front line customer service, reception, operating multi-line telephone systems, distributing mail, filing documents, pulling legal case records, and maintaining and buying supplies. A high school diploma is often a minimum requirement for this position, and multitasking and close attention to detail are highly beneficial. Verbal skills and proficiency in Micros…Read more
Administrative Technician Tasks
- Greet visitors and callers, route and resolve information requests.
- Supervise support clerical staff.
- Review, track and prepare budgets; maintain records and databases.
- Coordinate space and office organization; purchase and manage supplies and equipment.
- Coordinate office and/or departmental operations.
Administrative Technician Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Years of Experience
This data is based on 6 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
C$14 - C$24
C$15 - C$30
C$14 - C$25
C$15 - C$28
C$18 - C$46
C$14 - C$28
C$12 - C$19
C$15 - C$27