The average salary for a Development Officer in Hamilton, Ontario is C$45,000.
Is Development Officer your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
C$0 - C$45k
C$43k - C$66k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Development Officer
Development officers are in charge of funding- and donor-related activities for their organization. They coordinate fundraising initiatives and collect current and prospective donor information. They cultivate professional relationships with individuals, foundations, and other agencies; they also provide continuous support to company marketing efforts. Most of the time, development officers must use research databases to effectively identify possible benefactors; they document all donations an…Read more
Development Officer Tasks
- Cultivate, solicit and provide attentive stewardship for philanthropic donors.
- Manage donor events, including identifying guests and coordinating organizational support for events.
- Work with marketing and program staff to customize materials for successful marketing and solicitation.
- Increase the number and quality of donor prospects through individual visits, research, donor database management and networking.
- Manage portfolio prospects, using focused strategic approaches.
Development Officer Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Development Officer in their job title in Calgary, Alberta earn an average of 35.5% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Vancouver, British Columbia (23.1% more) and Edmonton, Alberta (16.2% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Halifax, Nova Scotia (4.8% less).
Related Job Salaries
C$35k - C$54k
C$50k - C$104k
C$43k - C$87k
C$40k - C$70k
C$39k - C$67k
C$33k - C$56k
C$44k - C$105k
C$46k - C$122k
C$52k - C$102k
C$49k - C$109k