The average salary for an Executive Director with People Management skills at Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) in Canada is C$79,336.
Is Executive Director your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
C$64k - C$91k
C$0 - C$10k
C$64k - C$101k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Executive Director
Executive directors typically act as senior managers of organizations and businesses. Their responsibilities and duties can vary depending on where these professionals work; however, most duties are universal. Executive directors help to design, develop, and implement strategic plans to help their company work in a cost- and time-efficient manner. They are also responsible for overseeing day-to-day activity for the company, as well as developing future plans. The executive director is in some …Read more
Executive Director Tasks
- Direct and track operational budget decisions to increase strategic reach and report findings to the Board of Directors.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with the press, partners, the community and clients.
- Supervise department heads and conduct performance reviews.
- Develop, maintain, expand and promote departments, services and offerings.
- Analyze operations to enhance efficiency and meet strategic goals.
Executive Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Executive Director
Human Resources (HR)
Skills in Human Resources (HR) and Strategic Planning are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Leadership and Budget Management.
Related Job Salaries
C$44k - C$106k
C$37k - C$69k
C$34k - C$65k
C$40k - C$70k
C$50k - C$104k
C$31k - C$52k
C$55k - C$109k
C$43k - C$121k
C$59k - C$141k
C$30k - C$59k