The average salary for a Senior Property Manager in Calgary, Alberta is C$94,000.
Is Senior Property Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
C$0 - C$94k
C$0 - C$94k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Property Manager
Senior property managers are the highest-level manager assigned to an individual property, which may be commercial or residential. Their primary role is to ensure the property management runs smoothly and profits are maximized. Senior property managers perform a number of tasks, such as making sure that their properties have low vacancy rates, collecting rent, and taking care of any tenants' issues. They also oversee the entire rental process, from advertising and showing vacant properties to ac…Read more
Senior Property Manager Tasks
- Manage administration of property operations and leasing office to ensure a safe and quality living or working environment.
- Annually bid contracts for site services to provide analysis and recommendations to management.
- Create and cultivate tenant relationships.
- Hire and supervise on site staff and ensure maintenance of property grounds.
- Enforce prompt payment and terms of lease agreements.
Senior Property Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Senior Property Manager in their job title in Montréal, Québec earn an average of 17.9% more than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Vancouver, British Columbia (21.4% less), Toronto, Ontario (20.9% less) and Winnipeg, Manitoba (16.5% less).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
C$44k - C$106k
C$34k - C$65k
C$37k - C$79k
C$46k - C$122k
C$30k - C$51k
C$31k - C$52k
C$30k - C$59k
C$12k - C$42k
C$34k - C$56k
C$26k - C$68k