The average salary for an Early-Career Small Business Owner / Operator with Sales skills in Canada is C$50,000.
Is Small Business Owner / Operator your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
C$0 - C$50k
C$0 - C$50k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Small Business Owner / Operator
Small business owners and operators work in a variety of industries such as retail goods, auto repair, home inspection, and many others. Their primary duties (outside of their respective skill or trade) include managing employees, providing customer service, promoting their business, filing and documenting appropriate business accounts, and ensuring their business meets any local, state, and federal requirements. Small business owners may work from a storefront, office space, or even from their …Read more
Small Business Owner / Operator Tasks
- Oversee company operations, directing production, sales, administrative, and/or distribution activities.
- Oversee and/or assist with personnel management, including hiring, training, and performance evaluation.
- Oversee and/or assist with client acquisition and marketing strategies.
- Develop and/or assist with company-wide policies, procedures, objectives, and business strategies.
- Direct and review financial activities, measuring productivity, setting prices, and/or managing budgets.
Small Business Owner / Operator Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Small Business Owner / Operator
Years of Experience
This data is based on 7 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
C$44k - C$106k
C$34k - C$65k
C$46k - C$122k
C$30k - C$51k
C$12k - C$42k
C$37k - C$69k
C$50k - C$104k
C$30k - C$59k
C$31k - C$52k
C$26k - C$68k