The average salary for an Early-Career Special Events Coordinator with Fundraising skills in Canada is C$43,177.
Is Special Events Coordinator your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
C$41k - C$51k
C$40k - C$51k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Special Events Coordinator
A special events coordinator's job revolves around planning, organizing, and promoting events for their company or employer. These events may serve a diverse range of functions, such as a fundraiser, volunteer appreciation event, or company dinner. They often plan or organize in an office setting, although they may required to perform physical tasks such as posting flyers around the city or visiting prospective event locations. Coordinators may also use social media to help promote the event. …Read more
Special Events Coordinator Tasks
- Plan and manage the logistics of an event, including venue, guests, programs, catering, and marketing.
- Track event expenses and review accuracy of invoices.
- Select event vendors and staff, direct and supervise their work.
- Supervise the set-up, running, and break down of the event, identifying and resolving problems.
- Meet with clients to plan event and establish budget.
Special Events Coordinator Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Special Events Coordinator
Skills in Project Management and Event Management are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Organizing, Marketing Communications and Event Planning.
Related Job Salaries
C$40k - C$70k
C$50k - C$104k
C$35k - C$54k
C$44k - C$106k
C$43k - C$87k
C$31k - C$52k
C$33k - C$56k
C$37k - C$69k
C$39k - C$69k
C$39k - C$67k