Avg. Base Salary (CAD)
The average salary for a Vice President (VP), Quality is C$166,000 in 2024
What Do Vice President (VP), Qualities Do?
The essential function of a vice president of quality is to ensure that the employees throughout the company are trained and performing properly to produce quality products and/or services. The vice president of quality must be highly knowledgeable person about the products and services offered by their organization, developing and refining the statistics and processes to assess quality and determine effective improvements. This is typically a full time position that takes place in an office …Read more
- Create and communicate an overall vision for quality within the company, setting goals and recommending organizational changes to achieve these goals.
- Communicate the company's quality system to customers.
- Create an environment conducive to continuous quality improvement and implements systems to nurture quality excellence.
- Promote consensus and quality throughout the company.
- Focus quality initiatives on a pro-active rather a reactive structure.
FAQs About Vice President (VP), Qualities
What is the highest pay for Vice President (VP), Qualities?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Vice President (VP), Quality is CA$NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Vice President (VP), Qualities?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Vice President (VP), Quality is CA$NaN / year
How can Vice President (VP), Qualities increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Vice President (VP), Quality is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Vice President (VP), Quality that oversees more junior Vice President (VP), Qualities, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.