Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Senior Recruiter is €53,981
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Senior Recruiters?
An early career Senior Recruiter with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €39,998 based on 6 salaries. A mid-career Senior Recruiter with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €57,422 based on 12 salaries.
What Do Senior Recruiters Do?
Large companies frequently employ a senior recruiter to meet staffing needs across all areas of the business, ensuring that needed positions are regularly filled. Generally, companies that require employees across a wide variety of disciplines use a senior recruiter, as they can correctly balance labor needs with budgetary requirements.
Individuals in this position are likely a member of upper-level management within the company and work with a recruiting team. The recruiter and their team …Read more
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Develop and implement hiring strategies to attract top talent.
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
- May be involved in writing and placing advertising for open positions in publications; online and print.
- Source, screen and interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills for open positions; may utilize ATS.