Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Strategic Partnership Manager is €54,385
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Strategic Partnership Managers?
An early career Strategic Partnership Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €47,932 based on 17 salaries. A mid-career Strategic Partnership Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €54,045 based on 10 salaries. An …Read more
What Do Strategic Partnership Managers Do?
Strategic partnership managers are responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships among business partners while also developing strategies to increase revenue for their companies. These managers are employed primarily by corporate firms, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations; while they generally work alone, they may also serve as a head of a department of strategic partnership.
Those in this position have a variety of responsibilities which, in some positions, may …Read more
- Manage relationships with customers and vendors to build the brand and the business.
- Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships.
- Build the organizational network by through targeted outreach and strong project planning.
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy.
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics.